We keep adding new names, so check back here to see updates.
Come early for the plants. Stay around for the classes.
- Biota Heirloom Tomatoes & Veggies
- Mt. Diablo Nursery
- Herb Society / MorningSun Herb Farm
- April’s Garden Bedding Plants
- Amphora Nueva Specialty Oils
- Emerald City Garden Supplies
- Grower’s Secret Organic Fertilizer
- Black Whale Organic Body Care
- Eco Mulch Soils and Compost
- Beet Generation Farm Vegetable Pastas
- Anna Zakaria Succulents
- Metal Magic Sculptures
- Floresta Botanicals Herbal Remedies
- Bay Area Raw Soap Natural Products
- Sugi Garden Products
- Regrained “Eat Beer” Snacks
- Pop Oats Organic Snacks
- Contra Costa Succulent Garden Club
- Sustainable Contra Costa
- Rodgers Ranch Heritage Center
Really Good Food
Chefs and Bakers from Diablo Valley College Culinary Arts Department will be on site with tasty dishes and delicious pastries
- Featuring BBQ prepared by our Chefs from DVC Culinary School
- Featuring in-season organic and high-nutrition vegetables – try some things you’ve never had before!
- Vegetarian and Vegan dishes – of course!
Family Friendly Activities
- Gourmet oil tasting
- Visit our historic farmhouse
- Bag your own compost
- Spring vegetable harvesting (for kids)
- Dig your own flowers to take home
Rodgers Ranch is an original!
On the National Register of Historic Places
Celebrating our 150th year!
Please check this site before you come.
As we add presenters, the schedule changes.
In case of rain, we have both the gazebo and the Ranch house.
The program will go on!
Great Teachers – Free Classes
- 10:30am Soil – Improving your quality
- 11:30am Fertilizer – Optimize for best results
- 12:30pm Oil/Vinegar – Food pairing fun!
- 1:30pm Herbs – Edibles & Medicinals
- 2:30pm Grey Water – Drought is not over!